We hope you will have a restful vacation and enjoy both our Resort and the Comox Valley.
For both your enjoyment and that of fellow guests please observe the following:
Cottage Check in: 3pm Check out: 10am
RV Check in: 2pm Check out: 11am
- Only ONE vehicle plus RV is permitted in each site.
- The speed limit for bikes and vehicles is 5 mph in campground.
- Quiet time is between 11 pm and 8 am. No loud music at any time.
- Pets must be on a leash at ALL times and be cleaned up after on the property, beach and neighborhood.
- Pets must never be left unattended
- Campfires at the communal pit site are permitted at any time as long as wind is not blowing smoke into campground, or when there is not a fire ban in effect. It must be extinguished by 11pm
- No washing vehicles allowed
- All garbage must be placed in garbage dumpster at front roadside, in tied plastic bags, please.
- Recycling bins for refundable containers only.
- Please respect the privacy of all fellow campers and do not cut through campsites.
- Saratoga Beach Resort cannot accept the responsibility for vehicles or property brought to the resort.
- Please secure all personal property, valuables should be locked in vehicles when possible, locks should be on bikes etc.
- We are on septic tank systems – please don’t put harsh cleaners, foreign objects down drains – this results in blockage and a shutdown of the system.
The foregoing are in place to assist in the enjoyment of the grounds by all our guests. Ask the Management for help at any time.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN AND POLICY
Saratoga Beach Resort’s COVID-19 Safety Plan and Policy has been developed by following the direction of the BC Public Health Officer and WorkSafeBC in the best interest of the health and safety of our staff and guests.
Implemented Procedures at the Resort:
-Staffing guidelines in place to preclude working while sick
-Staff indicate wellness upon arrival to work
–Disinfecting all commonly used areas daily to ensure they are safe for use
-Masks are encouraged in all public spaces including Resort Office, Laundry Room and Washroom Facilities/ Hand sanitizer provided in all public spaces
–Washrooms are code locked and closed to any campers that are fully self-contained/ Scheduled and recorded sanitizing in progress/ Sanitizer provided in washrooms/ Masks optional
-Laundry room sign in & sign out process implemented including sanitation/ Hand sanitizer and hand washing station provided/ Maximum 2 occupants per household at a time/ Masks optional
-Resort office is limited to maximum 2 occupants per household at a time/ Masks optional/ Hand sanitizer upon entry/ Contactless payment & registration is strongly encouraged/ POS equipment sanitized before and after each use
We kindly ask our Guests to Implement:
-Visiting another time if you are not feeling well
-Encouraging mask use in all public spaces
–Bring your own PPE masks and hand sanitizer otherwise a non-medical mask will be provided
-Please be considerate of other guest’s health and safety
More information on province-wide restrictions can be found at this link-
Find information about COVID-19, how to protect yourself, your family and community at this link –