We hope you will have a restful vacation and enjoy both our Resort and the Comox Valley.
For both your enjoyment and that of fellow guests please observe the following:
- Check out time is 10 am, check in time is 2 pm.
- Only ONE vehicle plus RV is permitted in each site. Parking passes will be issued at check in, space is limited.
- No extra parking is available
- The speed limit for bikes and vehicles is 5 mph in campground.
- Quiet time is between 11 pm and 8 am. No loud music any time.
- Pets must be on a leash at ALL times and be cleaned up after on the property, beach and neighborhood.
- Pets must never be left unattended
- Campfires at the communal pit site are permitted at any time as long as wind is not blowing smoke into campground, or when there is not a fire ban in effect.
- No washing vehicles allowed – we’re on metered water.
- All garbage must be placed in garbage dumpster at front roadside, in tied plastic bags, please.
- Recycling bins for refundable containers only.
- Please respect the privacy of all fellow campers and do not cut through campsites.
- Saratoga Beach Resort cannot accept the responsibility for vehicles or property brought to the resort.
- Please secure all personal property, valuables should be locked in vehicles when possible, locks should be on bikes etc.
- We are on septic tank systems – please don’t put harsh cleaners, foreign objects down drains – this results in blockage and a shutdown of the system.
The foregoing are in place to assist in the enjoyment of the grounds by all our guests. Ask the Management for help at any time.